Hello ladies, I hope we all learned morning steps and follow them daily…
Now is the time for night time treats.
- I usually start from removing my eye makeup, inexpensive, not too invasive, preferably double effect formula such as Nivea or L’Oreal will do the job just fine
- Cleanse my skin properly with balm cleanser and hot flannel or light wash
Balm Cleansers have proven very popular and effective and I am a huge fun as long as they are not mineral oil based. You also got to be patient and make sure to remove them correctly from the skin, I tried many available on the market and will surely keep you posted which ones are worth trying
- Tone or spritz, exactly like in the morning to restore the balance, love Caudalie elixir or Chantecaille Rose Water
- Facial oil or hydraluron depending on skin needs – oil is my personal favourite especially in the winter
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair II – a must have for my skin and proven to be very effective on my friends skin too
- Light hydrating moisturiser
Those simple steps are key to keep your skin in the top condition.